To transfer money to someone, follow these steps:
- Login to your myCitadel Wallet Account.
- Go to the "Wallet Tools" section, and click "Send Money".
- Complete the details for the Money Transfer, and click "Continue".
- If you require that the recipient answer a Security Question, you will need to input a Security Question and Answer for the recipient. Click "Continue" once you have completed this.
- Verify the details of the Money Transfer, if the details are correct, click "Send Money Transfer". (Note: If you need to correct any details, click "Edit".)
- The money will be deducted from your wallet account and the recipient will be notified via email (you will be sent a carbon copy) of your Money Transfer.
A service fee will be deducted from the amount sent to the recipient when the recipient accepts the Money Transfer.
Note: Once the recipient accepts the Money Transfer, myCitadel can not reverse the transaction. We recommend that you contact your recipient directly and make arrangements to have the money sent back to you via myCitadel Wallet or another method of your choosing.