Provide permission to a merchant to debit your myCitadel wallet.
- Remaining Amount : The total amount, in the currency shown, that the merchant can debit from your wallet, from this point on, before reapplying for your permission.
- Expiry Date : The date and time (PST/PDT) at which this permission expires. The format for the expiry date is yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss, where
- yyyy is the four digit year
- MM is the two digit month
- dd is the two digit day of the month
- hh is the two digit hour (24-hour clock)
- mm is the two digit minute
- ss is the two digit seconds
- For Payment Permissions where you trust the merchant, the fields Remaining Amount and Expiry Date will contain "Unlimited" and "Never" respectively.
- Unlimited Remaining Amount means the limit of the transaction will be up to the total of available funds on your wallet.
- If the field Expiry Date contains "Never", then this Payment Permission will never expire.